We make our deployments, site build, and site management with extreme care and through-repeated testing, so we strongly believe that our service flow without any issue. If you find any issue, we are available to help you solve the issue resulting from any number of reasons.
Since we are offering non-tangible irrevocable, we issue refunds case by case basis only. Refund has to be processed within 14 days of purchase order. Our sales and support will try to solve your issues and if you are not satisfied then we will refund.
In the case the deployment or site build service you purchased didn’t work properly as advertised and we couldn’t resolve the issue, we, Cr8tivempire, will offer a 95% refund within 14 days of the purchase. However, since the service is or are digitally delivered and are non-tangible goods, we can offer refund 95% because of third party charges or partial only if the service you purchased is broken or not working properly as advertised in the sales page of the item(s) you purchased.
Issues caused by third-party plugins, themes, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. If the refund is for plugin or theme renewal and you are within first 30 days of the renewal, then please get in touch with our support team and our support team will issue the refund.
Conditions for a refund for new purchase (not renewal)
You must meet ALL of the following conditions:
- You are within the first 14 days of the purchase of the item.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by third-party plugins, themes will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Issues related to Demo Import will not provide grounds for a refund because Demo Import depends on the hosting service.
If you are using a shared hosting plan, then there is a high chance that demo import might not work on your server because your server might have some limitation. For the demo import to work properly, the PHP configuration on your server should be:
- max_execution_time 360
- memory_limit 256M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
Note that there is a difference between a broken item and simply receiving an error message or having trouble configuring the product to your desired result.
Error messages are often related to improper setup and we try our best to resolve this, your hosting configuration, plugin conflicts, or missing files which causes the item to not work.
Before you request a refund from Cr8tivempire, you must do the following:
- Read the extensive documentation related to the item you purchased.
- Confirm that your server meets the specifications laid out requirements for the product and WordPress in general [https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/].
- Open a new support ticket with our support team if you are facing issue even after going through the above two points.
If you’re not sure whether a product is right for you, please contact us with your questions before making a purchase. We will be happy to assist you.
Due to the nature of digital goods, we recognize that this policy can be abused, and reserve the right to refuse refunds if we determine the refund policy is being taken advantage of.
By purchasing our product or service, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions.